Free shipping across Canada
What is a restocking fee?
When a product is non-defective but you would like to return it anyway, a restocking fee may be applied. Additionally, the product is refunded based on the current market rate. Please see the full Returns Policy for the product you are looking to return by following the links above.
Every part returned to IMS is tested by our RMA department for technician or incidental damage, regardless of the reason for the RMA. We do this to ensure quality of future part orders, and guarantee any products returned to stock are of the highest quality.
The restocking fee on non-defective parts ranges from 20% to 30%, and is non-refundable depending on the product and the time of the return. Please note that this only applies to non-defective products.
by Product Type
- 90-day warranty against manufacturer defects
- Products must be purchased from IMS
- If the item is damaged in transit, return must be requested within 3 days of receiving
- Upon return, parts are to be sent back in “like-new” condition (as feasible).
If the tool or accessory is non-defective but returned (for any reason), a restocking fee may be applied:
- 0 – 14 days – NO restocking fee
- 15 -30 days – 20% restocking fee
- No returns accepted after 30 days, unless defective
Due to the volatility of market pricing and stock levels, IMS does not offer direct exchanges. Our streamlined process is designed to issue internal credit once the return has been processed. Internal credit can then be used for a replacement part, or any other item available in our online store.
- If you’re looking for a refund to the original form of payment for your return, please contact your representative and indicate on the RMA paperwork that you are looking for a credit card or PayPal refund. No direct refunds will be issued after 60 days from the original order.
- Our standard policy is to provide internal credit for broken screens and return reimbursements at the current market rate – so that you can seamlessly use those funds for your inventory supplying in the future. Except under specific scenarios, like CM-sponsored promotions, all shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
No hassle returns
- If you need to return a product purchased from IMS, Including the paperwork is essential to our process, and will ensure that your RMA gets processed quickly and efficiently.
- When it’s time to ship your return package, address it to the regional CM warehouse in Ottawa Canada. (see respective addresses below) .When CM receives the package, an email will be delivered to your inbox.
- Chaar Mobiles
3-4025 Innes Road
Orleans, ON. Canada K1C1T1
- You will receive another email describing our technicians’ assessment of the return within 3-7 business days. Once the assessment has been made, internal credit will be available immediately.
Our Promise to you
- IMS has worked to design a generous returns program that is easy to use and takes as little time and overhead away from your business as possible. We know the hassle of defective parts and returns, and we aim to make our process as quick and painless as possible. If you have any questions at all about our RMA or returns process, feel free to contact your dedicated account representative any time!
Reach out to us!
- IMS has the largest support team in the industry. We are always available for any question you may have. Reach out to our general support line at 1877 490 1616, or reach out via email : firstname.lastname@example.org